Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8-- Being Part of Productive Society

We went back to school today.  It was hard.  It was only for a work day, but I felt like it would be the death of me.  I'm excited to see my kids, I just hate school right now.  We are still in the other building, and will be for at least another week and a half.  I'm just not as productive and it takes some tricky planning to make everything work out.  Stressful!

In addition to school, I have some other side projects going.  I need to get working,on some and figure out the logistics of others.  How can I be such a mess after an extra long break?  I just don't know!

Now my selfie won't send.  Stupid Verizon, or email, or something!  AHHHHH!

Oh, and by the way I didn't eat lunch today, so all of this might be me being hangry.  We really can't be sure.


So, I kind of phoned this in today.  Sorry people.  Some days are just that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment