Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4-- My Hair Is Too Long, and My Arms Are Too Short

I got new hair today.  I think my parents are less than thrilled, but that's okay.  I'm 25 for goodness sake!  I had never colored my hair before so I wasn't sure what to expect.  My cousin worked her magic, and as always I want her to come here every morning and make me pretty.  Why won't she comply?

So here are two selfies of me and my new ombré hair.  It was super hard to get it all in there, and the impending storm made it hard to get a picture in good light.  But, we have the rest of the month for you to ogle it.  Try and contain your excitment.



2 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous!!! And your parents don't get to have a say in your hair choices at this point, so keep on keepin' on!!!! I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete