Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5-- Today I Built an Igloo... Kinda

So today I went outside twice. And when I say outside I mean the yard. I did ride in the gator through the field to my grandparents' lean-to. My dad I built an igloo of sort out if strawbales in Millie's shed. We also insulated a wall to make sure she could stay extra warm. 

Though all that was fun, it didn't require makeup. Today's selfie reflects as much. 


I honestly considered taking the day off from the selfies, but it would be sad to give up already. 

Tomorrow's teacher workday has been canceled because of the snow and horrid temperatures, so I promise tomorrow's selfie will probably be just as blah. I'm less worried about the selfie than the fact that I have no idea what I'm teaching Tuesday since we won't get any grade level planning time tomorrow! I hear some reviewing in my future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment