Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 2-- Already Falling Off the Wagon

*Apparently blogger failed at publishing this two days ago but didn't feel the need to tell me. Oops! *

So remember yesterday when I said I'd post a selfie a day, because it would help me have motivation to blog and look decent for the world? Well it kind of worked. I got up and actually put some effort into my face and outfit. I'm sure it had nothing to do with my friend saying that her regular waiter at the restaurant we were going to was a cutie... I digress. Anywho, I looked presentable.

Here's the problem. Did I take a picture? Nope. I came home and changed into at home only clothes. So what's a self to do when they have a selfie to take but they've changed into old jeans and a thermal shirt? Put on a coat and scarf to take their selfie! Yep! In my defense I did have to run a few more errands, so I didn't just put on a coat for the picture alone, but if I hadn't needed stamps and a new rotary cutter blade, I probably still would have. 


And to think it only took me 40 some pictures to get one that was acceptable. 

In other, less vain news, I bought some sweet stamps today. Check these puppies out. I may have stuck them on thank you letters to some of my students. Sadly, I doubt kinders know who that amazing man is. I really want to mail them only on cool things now, aka not bills. 


And that, my friends, is all I have to add to your life today.  You're welcome. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your new hair selfie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-- I feel the same way when I get good stamps. Unfortunately, the only thing I ever mail is bills...so they are totally wasted every single time. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete