Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3-- Glamorous, Per My Usual

As I'm sure you've gathered by now, I'm super duper glamorous.  It's a fact, no denying it.  Yeah right...

In honor of my glamour I decided to post a selfie today that shows what happens before the beauty you have come to know and expect.  I want to keep in touch with reality and all, and I'd hate for you to feel like you are less glamorous than I!  This is my hair in it's natural state.  And it does, in fact, somehow migrate in front of my face, no matter what when it is fixed like this.  Thank goodness for giant clips to tame this mane!

Selfie-- Day 3

Today, I'm working on a bunting banner for my second-cousin's first birthday!  Exciting stuff.  My fabric choices aren't really very close to what was requested, because I couldn't find the types her mom wanted.  Hopefully the banner still pleases.
Here's a sneak peak of how it's going!
Better go get back to work!  And maybe take my keyboard apart!  I dropped my laptop last night and now the "u" key isn't always working.  I think there is something stuck under it.  Poor laptop!  It's only 7 years old and somehow still running!  I should probably start saving for a new one.

Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment