Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7-- I Wore Makeup Today


Here I am, at Sonic. Breaking my new year's resolution about not drinking soda  during the week. Oops. Not having school kind of puts my mind into lazy mood. Tomorrow I go back to the grind. We'll see how long that lasts. 

Instead of school I took my car for its first checkup. Among other things, they topped off my windshield wiper fluid. I dislike that. I'm a wiper fluid snob. I also bought a bunch of fabric. And shirts for my dad. And one for Doug, because I'm a good sister like that. 


Here's part of what I bought. Yeah... It was an expensive day. I'm super excited about my new sewing endeavors though! To complete this wonderful day, I'm watching some New Girl and that makes me happy. I want to be a hybrid Jessica Day and Zoe Hart, from Hart of Dixie. Or just one or then other would be cool too. Whateve. 






No comments:

Post a Comment